In a quick search to find an easy and simple gluten free cookie that tasted pretty good, I found this recipe! They are *super* simple, light and don’t taste half bad 🙂 This is Pamela’s chocolate chip cookie recipe using their Pancake Mix. My husband’s favorite recipe is the Alton Brown’s chocolate chip cookie recipe, but that has more ingredients and a longer process.
This recipe took me 15 minutes or less to throw together and a quick cook time.
I like my cookies a little chewy and soft inside, so I took 1 minute off the cooking time and let them sit on the hot pan for 15 minutes. I easily doubled this recipe by the way!
- ½ cup butter
- ¼ cup white sugar
- ¼ cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg, large
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1-1/2 cups Pamela's Baking & Pancake Mix
- ¾ cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- Optional: ½ cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Soften butter, add sugar, egg and vanilla, then beat together.
- Add Pamela's Baking & Pancake Mix, chocolate chips mix thoroughly.
- Place tablespoon sized scoops of dough on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for exactly 14 minutes.
- Let cookies cool slightly and use a spatula to remove from cookie sheet onto rack or plate.