We are always in need of some great meal ideas through out the week right? Many people who are new to being gluten free find it difficult to think of things to make. I know I struggled with this at first when my husband was diagnosed. The good news is you can turn just about any recipe into a gluten free recipe with some substitutions. I went on the search for some delicious yummy recipes and found these. They are either naturally gluten free, or only require a few simple substitutions to make them gluten free. Easy peasy!
The links to the images are listed below with some suggestions of the substitutions you could make for that recipe. I hope this gives you some yummy inspiration for the next time you are in the kitchen.
1. Farfalle with Sausage, Tomatoes and Cream (Use GF Pasta instead)
2. Basil Pesto (Completely GF!)
3. Grilled Kielbasa and Pesto Penne (Use GF Penne Pasta instead)
4. Luscious Lemon Tart (Completely GF!)
5. Sticky Sticks (Use GF Soy Sauce, make sure Fish Sauce is GF as well or omit)
6. Hearty Whole Grain Bread (Completely GF!)
7. Maple-Mustard Glazed Fresh Pork Roast (Completely GF!)
8. Panera Mac and Cheese (Use GF Shell Pasta, use white rice flour instead of all-purpose flour)
9. Slow Cooker Chicken Santa Fe (Completely GF!)
Thank you for sharing some wonderful recipes for the round up!
*Images not taken by glutenfreeconfessionsPin It