Soft Chewy Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
This is an adaptation from a popular cookie recipe. Adapted by my MIL.
- ¾ cup brown rice
- ¾ cup tapioca flour
- ¼ cup millet flour
- ½ cup Pamela’s Baking Mix
- 2 t. xantham gum
- 1 t. baking soda
- 1 cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- 2 cups chocolate chips (I used milk chocolate)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Sift together the flours, baking soda, and xantham gum, set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar. Beat in the instant pudding mix until
- blended. Stir in the eggs and vanilla. Blend in the flour mixture. Finally, stir in the chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes in the preheated oven. Edges should be golden brown.